Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Abit on Myself. An intro.........

NOthing other than I have the usual Appendages associated with being a normal human being. Make that One ugly, quiet, uncharistimatic and overall nothing particularly outstanding.

Hell I like reading, sports and possiblity almost anything that catches my fancy at that time, maybe due to a short attention span. I currently enjoy a good game of table top gaming known as Warhammer.I play a Chaos Army of Nurgle and man is it difficult to play it. It is my hope though to include just about every aspect of chaos in my army. It's expensive but i'm in no hurry.

Got a Diploma in ICP but i realise I wanted to try something new, maybe it's something i couldn't resist or that I may have wasted about 3 of my life studying something I'm not interested but i know it's not true now. Just wanted to gain knowledge in an entirely different area.

But enough on this intro. Let's get the rest of this done and up. in a way............Let's Dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home