Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A Dull week

Well now here I am again. hell it seems to be a pretty sad week for me this time.
One:
Guard Duty
rest
Guard Duty
Rest
Guard Duty
Rest;
You get the idea?
2: I don't seee any of my usual friends online when i go online, even those not serving in the army I wonder y. Even my calls rare that they are, ain't goin thru. Am i in some time zone where I dun exist or maybe all my friends just up and left.
Yep I'm getting paranoid. lol. Man This feels alot like captivity and it's not helped when sometimes the Guard commander is a total jerk. Maybe it's me but now i feel perhaps, depressed, a stage i think comes about when one finds oneself stuck in an area and with no recourse to go anywhere else. Even actions in camp is pretty limited and I find myself wishing sometimes that I could be some place else. Pretty sad ah?

I could say more on the life in Brunei in another, i think repettive and boring, chapter of unremarkable comments and thoughts in the next post maybe? I'm feeling slightly drained and have neither the mood nor energy to write anymore.......TIll next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger amyanalastra angelus said...

Aloz babe,
thanks for your call....really miss ya lots...hope that u can make a trip back at least....things have changed, ppl have changed...and minds have changed....and i noe, you did change slightly as well....
I hope you are coping well now, other than the boredom and homesick there...Will pray for your wellbeing...:)

Miss ya dearie.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home