Sunday, July 25, 2004

Off and nothing abt it

HA HA HA. I'm off now. $1 LAN gaming and all that food out there here I come!!

LAN gaming as I mentioned earlier is pretty cheap with the going rate as $1/hr and $0.50 for 1/2hr or less. Good eh? Not to say the rate is the same for both surfing and gaming.

Now food is good and what do ya noe? The simple foodcourt located in the departmental stall serves u with their own personal staff. How's dat for service? Clothes, shoes, jewellery and cinema shows are at veri good prices which leads me to the conclusion that indeed spending once u're out there is veri normal inclusive of spending your entire allowance in a day. Dun forget the wide wide range of VCDs and DVDs avaliable that one cannot find in Singapore anymore. These long forgotten shows are like DragonballZZ, Gundam, Old Ultraman Series, Fist of the North Star and many more are going for a good price which is not too high for the pocket unless one goes overboard. Not to say there are the newer animes and moves out here. Not bad.

Oh yeah even though it's my off, I got one grumption because I'm asked to bring back a fax machine. Oh yeah Fun eh? Anyway well someone's got to do it if u look on the optimistic side of things. yeah right. Just do lor. Heck see what comes up the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home