Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Something with nothing

Angels East Angels West
No Matter Where, nevertheless
Angels always guard thy(your) rest
From a place so far
I look upon a star
A feeling is shared and pondered
When it's unveiled, it's a wonder

Just a simple snippet I remembered from a movie and something I thought out but never completed so I thought I'd just combined them together. Anyway nothing particularly of note happened other than getting a chance to ride in a chopper to go and help clear a landing site. Simple maintenance stuff.

Anyway I thought I was doing GUard duty today. Turns out I wasn't needed cause Someone else was doing Extra so I was rendered un needed. Ouch. Not for me but for the guy doing the extra. Sway...................

Also Too all my friends reading this, Spread this around if u feel like it. Also Keep in contact...I may not be around to instantly answer but I am contactable via mail, MSN or ICQ..... Kudos to ya all......









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home