Monday, June 19, 2006

Making choices

I've tendered in my resignation after 'discussion' on some issuses. I'm getting that butterfly feeling in the pits that says I may be making a mistake. I'll be taking a pay cut for the next few months as compared to what I'm getting now. It's balanced that I'd get it higher once it's done. The working hours will change to reflect and It may be longer than what it is now but it's balance as I'll be doing what I would enjoy doing. I may be dropping classes and gaining them all back and more. I may be making the wrong choice but hey I dun always make the right ones. I do however can live right by them.

I do not believe in just mking money for I believe that to burn out yourself based on that alone will cause one to lose one own self. That I believe is bad and thus I've decided on this path. Walking with passion and when doing it well does have it's own rewards. This path I believe and thus I'll walk. I will walk this path knowing that this time whatever I believe, I'm not alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home