Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Crashed

Man am I beat. I intended to go inflict self torture on myself yesterday but it turned out I had to have other plans. So I went down to Mount Faber Safra just to go collect some stuff as I'm going to play errand boy and dammm dun you think that if you want someone to do a favor you'd insist that the person bring the stuff to you???? Nah nevermind moving on.....I'm just a good-hearted sucker.

I suddenly realise I do miss poly life when on the train I saw this bunch of youngsters ( i sound damm old i noe) joking and making rather abit of noise in the train despite the rather staid atmosphere in the train. I know most people would be rather happy about heading home or maybe it's just that particular section of the train but I found myself as grim as those people baring the youngsters. Maybe because all had a bad day, exhaustion or just decided smiling would kill you. Oh well Being the sucker that I am I followed the flow.

So I bought bathing sand and sawdust for my hamsters nad went home but as I tried to carry one of them...............well it tried to take a nibble at me........
Shouldn't they be grateful to me??? They let me carry them before and I'm the one who bought their food, bedding, sand and cages.....grrrrrr. Idiot hamsters well if not for the fact that the kids love them so I'd not comment.......too much. I';; forgive them for now until the next bite or so.

Now at work and already have this rather impressive checklist to do so cya.
Oh yeah I have being found... dammm....... So much for thinking this is a rather secluded blog. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home