Thursday, August 05, 2004

Different Plans

Well looks like I'm developing a patten here. If I'm online it most probabely means I"m doing Guard Duty or I'm on my Off. How to tell this minor itty-bitty detail is simply to look at the time of my post as these would be a general good indicator of where I am or was.

I've learnt that my plans for my hom,e leave has changed though Im not too happy with it...First things first I can only come back from the 24th Dec 04 -1st Jan 05. Can't come back on the 11th cause there's no flight back. Sad man. well it looks like I can't go for any birthday parties before that date. Bummer man. Sorry.

Nothing else much other than the epidemic of stink bugs seems to have lessened considerably of late maybe they would be gone after a few more days..hopefully.

1 Comments:

Blogger amyanalastra angelus said...

Hey Hey, Get your news of coming back during christmas season, which is better than nottin i guess....see ya then, and we can always have a christmas gathering instead and celebrate charlene's brithday for once...haha.....
Anyway, do take care of yourself and stay away from those bugs invasion....It sound disgusting...cos its something that stinks...lols...
I gather that you will be online at those weird timings, but its goood that you update your blogs constantly, so that i can respond from here...lols..

Miss ya babes.....
Love ya~~~

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home