Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Promotion!!!!

Hmmm what can I say? I got promoted to Corporal but it may not be a good thing ....Why??? Cause now it means I can be a guard commander which can also equate to more guard duty. Life sure is good..........When I got it? Well With effect from 010904 but hey nobody's impressed. Least of all me

Next Up.....

Happy Birthday to Fong Xiang Ting 2nd Sept 1982
My childhood friend which I haven't seen for a damm long time. LOL
Not that she's ever gonna stumble on this. :) Makes me wonder why do I bother proclaiming birthday wishes for some people knowing chances are high that they may never read it.
ahh screw it. After all WHO CARES???????????? It's MY STINKING BLOG!!!!!!!

Hmm will run thru again..........I mean with more news and not physical running. U damm NUMBSKULL?>!

Note: Written and posted 090904 but indicated as a 010904 post. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home