Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Rain and A little Sunshine

Ok Let's see about the order.

12th Nov I'm coming home to Singapore
Before that Some bad things, namely disasters.

Before my trip home, there was an incident that involved a training unit. Said unit lost a couple of things and really shook up the whole program. There were even rumors going around that none of the per staff personnel were going back. Thankfully not all was true, I was fortunately one of those able to go back but I do feel for those who were to stay back thus missing their Hari Raya Holiday.
Oh yes before I forgot. A Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim Friends.

Now to put a slight damper on my mood to coming back, the generator that we used for the station died on me and to make things worse, I had to write out a darn statement. Of course add into the mix certain b******* who by virture of their thoughtless tongues would add fire and salt into wounds if not creating them outright. Said Idiots would seem to fail to see their own faults but enough about it. I'm coming Home. Nothing could break it. After 6 months I'm coming Home. This sentence said it all and it raised up my spirits considerably after all It's Home sweet Home Singapore.

Now coming back home was a short joke, I nearly overslept and had to check in my luggage as hand luggage but I'm going home so a smile and do it attitude was all there. The flight was pretty much uneventful and the words coming from the speaker "Welcome Back to Singapore" said it all.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Home Sweet Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission 1: Buy a laptop
Mission 2: Buy whatever things I might need , etc powder
Mission 3: Catch up with old friends.
Sounds pretty easy eh.
Ahh the naivety of it all. Is it me that the thinking is way off. 2 groups of friends I met and already I felt more a stranger than I ever met when I was in Brunei. COuld be after being out of touch so long I was really out of the loop? Perhaps I needed more to time to get readjusted after all Brunei Jungles do not help in develooping social skills. No scorpians and other wildlife do not make interesting subjects both in conversations or conversation topics. Serious.
On the other hand, I saw what every hot-blooded male would miss. Girls. Girls Girls
Simple put: Girls, More girls and even more girls.
Fat, Thin, Round, Square, Small, Big...........All the various sizes, colours and shapes.
Hey it beats insects,animals and trees. At least some resemblance to normal civilised city life. lol
Now this is more or less updated. except perhaps for one more thing.
A birthday Greeting for this month. :)
So what If the said person doesn't read it. It's my Blog ;>
So there You have it:
It is Eddie Lim's birthday on Sunday November 7th.
Eddie will be 21 years old.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home