Friday, September 10, 2004

Abit on News global and local

Ok Let's see my take on some of the news around the world.

SARS seems to have reared its ugly head again but hey various countries ain't publishing it much and are probably keeping it under wraps but hey who wouldn't??? Not much sense in inciting panic I say.

Terrorists storm and takes school hostage? That's is probably the sickest thing in my opinion. Religion fine. Religious war (jihad) is another thing. Taking innocent children hostage to prove a point? Oh come on. This is where things like that happen to give religion a bad name not that I'm particularly very religious myself but these people were too much. I saw the pictures and read the news report on it. Disgusted is probably mild to say the least. To all those terrorists out there and if u guys ever read this. Well F*** You!!!!!!!!!!
On a side note to provide maybe some sick sense of fun, there could be a school holiday cause "my school got taken over" excuse will work here. No offense intended.

Bird Flu. Excuse me here we go again. Dead Chickens, More Dead Chickens and none of them got a MC.......Eggs prices are up going up higher and faster than a speeding bullet. The prices are able to leap over tall mountains in a single bound. Yeah I know It's an exaggeration. So Would fast food like KFC take losses from this dastardly and insidious disease? Would Long John Sliver now be able to prove that fish is good. (I do like LJS).. Kudos to the government though for keeping this stuff under control.

Brunei Prince got hitched. Duh...I am in Brunei.......... It's a holiday here and things are pretty lively judging from the live coverage. I only managed to watch about 10 minutes of it though. LOL.

Baby Bonus.....Can't say I'm that interested but when u see the moolah that could roll in maybe you's think differently too. Who knows what others might think but hey it's a good scheme and with other perks such as longer maternity leave it could translate into big payoffs for budding parents in fast-paced Singapore. Any parents wan discuss this? I'm not reali too well versed LOL. Just crapping my way through.

*Note that the news may seems outdated and maybe a little far off when it was reported. Therefore I declare that And any errors made not in context is mine and that I did not get the luxurious chance of sitting down and reading them cause it's damm busy time here and there's only so much newspaper for sooooooooo many people. *

Oh yeah I got a sudden interest in the New Paper Face competition. Come on I'm a guy after all......If i started looking a guys..Something is definitely wrong somewhere. :)

http://charlenelim.blogspot.com/
The above URL is for my 'Daughter' who also has a blog...When time permits I'd probably set in the links and do up my blog abit. Seems that things are getting more and my blog seems lacking. LOL

http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/
THis one LOL is priceless. Not many people would have the guts to post everything including their utmost thoughts on a subject but this gal's got it. Sure she's got hate mail but hey she's got admirers too. She's seems a bitch but I dun think so I'd say she's got guts and a very open mind on what's the dos and don'ts. She stretches that boundaries..Talk about testing waters. Oh yeah I saw one of her pics and one of her friends was in TPGE, a guitar club, with me the most horrible player u could imagine. :P So it's a small world LOL. Last I heard she was going on TV including a newspaper report on her that's how I came to know about this unlikely celebrity.
Read her blog for a refreshing outlook sometimes.

Kudos till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home