Saturday, November 20, 2004

Warhammer and Laptop

LOL..... I had a little look-see in Orchard when I went down to take a look at my favourite hobby:

Warhammer

I'm glad I did that cause I felt a little something out of place was needed to snap me out of being a melodramatic mood. I came down while a game was being played and standing there at the table commenting and watching brought some peace. Perhaps the symtoms of wackiness in that place sorta brought back good memories. God Knows I'd need it. OF course the walk down Orchard road, passing by lotsa pretty girls could have done the trick. One can get starved of the simple sights like that if one stayed too long in Brunei.
Now Hopefully I can get back for my next trip home in maybe 3-6 months. I'm still undecided on whether I'd would extend my stay in Brunei. Maybe I'd decide when I go back. The money is good and I'm unattached, Seriously I have got nothing solid to anchor me. Who knows.

And Now Introducing a little vanity of mine, Something I bought when I was back to help me pass the time in Brunei.

It has:
512 RAM
60GB HD
ATI 9700 64MB Graphics Card
15" Wide Screen
DVD Writer
Price: $$2700
SO Yeah I'm kinda showing off by writing this down but hey Like I said before and I know most people who owns a blog would agree. My New Laptop. It sounds good so I'm writing this down again or typing which tickles your fancy. Myyyy Neeewww Laptop. :P
IT's MY BLOG. So there. Disclaimers and all the legal blah blah blah applies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home