Monday, December 20, 2004

December A month to remember……………………………At least for this round

Woah it’s a long time since I updated my blog much less came online. It’s been a sort of a hectic Frame. The work is still the same but a lot of things seem to be wrong or it can be said ‘cork up’ ß nice way of putting it. There’s been bad news and good news and typically I got to hear all the bad news and it wasn’t directed at me. Dun care lah huh?

Good News My allowance has being confirmed to be increased with effect from January 2005 and that’s about 200 bucks more give or take. Easier to save I hope. See how lah.

Maybe Christmas mood so maybe now can blog bulls*** all over the blog. Funny thing is I got called u to help in something because I was supposedly known as the fastest fingers on the keyboard in camp…..LOL…..I need more MIRC, MSN, ICQ, etc for more practice. That is my verdict. That done I’ve being feeling bored or restless lately and I wonder why. Another talking or thinking of rubbish perhaps. Dun care lah. Rebellious mood lately….Repressed emotions welling up? Repress it some more. Good solution.

Damm Happy can go for my off and looking to get my mum perhaps a present and then send it via post.. Also intend to go try out this massage parlor I heard so much about since my arrival in Brunei.. Oh well until my next update perhaps. I dun have much to update lately. Just came back recently from outfield and that could be the reason. Feels funny like I’m missing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home