Sunday, December 12, 2004

IPPT Worries

Lol, looks like spending too much time eating while back in Singapore is taking its toll on me. I failed Ippt and I did it pretty badly too. I failed spectacularly so as to speak so it means just one thing. It’s time to go back to the pain of training again. It’s true that it’s easier to keep in shape then to get into shape and boy do I need it. I know what I have to do but boy I wince at the things I know I have to do. Oh well Time to get to know the pain again.

Woah Good news for the guard duty side. There’s a lot of changes and none of it is good for the guards. Lol. Die already lah. Guard duty coupled with duty is bad, it gets worse when there are people going back on their leave, annual/home/bonus/indulgence or something or the other. It means those remaining cover the duty left vacant and boy do I see it. I see myself doing guard duty on the 25th of this month. Sigh Murphy’s Law I suppose but then again I can live with it, still suxs though.

Outfield again and with the normal some what screw up plan changing system we have gotten to know intimately well and more or less expect. Well it happened again but I have got to admit things now seem more fun then it used to be the last time or could it be gotten used to it already. Siao Liao!!! I have gone psycho. Must be out of the utter stress of boredom and it has gotten to me. Oh yeah Better stop ranting and get back to slacking as usual. Not………………………………………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home