Friday, December 24, 2004

A Sai Kang Welcome

OK this one is a combined blog to make things easier on me.

221104
Well it’s being some while but I’ve being busy. The flight that brought me back to dreary old jolly Brunei was Royal Brunei Airlines and the truth to say after having sat Singapore Airlines is, they ,to be politically correct, not as high a standard as the latter. Service delivered by the pleasant air crew and the menu of the food isn’t so bad but hey to compare with my experience on Singapore Airlines, I’d say that SIA is better. Then again I’m not the one to buy the air tickets as the trip back was paid by SAF, it could be worse……..I could be flying in a C-130 back to Brunei. Ahhh found my flight and some of my camp mates I’d be going back with.. Seems like it’s time to say goodbye to Changi Airport and thus Singapore. Goodbye home.

231104
Back in Brunei, I found myself missing my friends but to be ruthless I had to quash it down reminding myself I could come back again after 3 months. I could not be distracted lest dwelling too long on it would not be beneficial. Of course reminiscing after a while couldn’t hurt. I did enjoy my brief leave back in Sunny Singapore and the fun I had while there but I had to prepare myself back for work and boy did work come my way.

Therein lies the title, no sooner did I get back to my ‘lovable’ camp then was I literally bombarded with some request to do up some charts for my station. Job? Quite Simple actually Just make it presentable. Unfortunately it was more than that as I ended redoing it lol. This was to make sire that the whole thing would actually be according to a superiors’ satisfaction. The whole thing put a test on my patience as I didn’t really have any talent at the Arts & Craft since I failed the subject when young. Some people are good at some things while they are just as bad at others. I’m no exception. Art is one of my Bane.

Work aside, I set myself to doing some tasks. Namely buying of gifts for my family and friends whom I had quite abit of doing since I think their different gifts lay in different areas. Also abit of correspondences was in order. Hmmm THINK about it.. heh heh.

241104
Sigh my close association with Murphy’s Law strikes again. During my guard duty and I was the Guard Commander, I had some things to deal with, namely one drunk guard and a guard who fell asleep on duty. The resulting issues that arose was very irritating to say the least but it was all relatively light on me other than not able to get a decent sleep for a short while. I can only hope that the others gets off lightly. Also it was during this time that I decided to submit an application to extend my tour in Brunei. It’s now a matter of time to fill it up, submit and await the results. I believe I would not regret it but I’m being told some people do change their minds. The truth is I wish to earn more cash to prepare for further studies and also because I do not have any emotional anchors or any other distractions so I believe I will not have any problems.

251104
I do not think I have anything much to say for this date simply because I’m writing this in advance and I hoped to make it simple. I’m on official duty and I’m just gonna do it and not anything else excepts get a few groceries. Yeah I’m just wing it. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home