Friday, December 31, 2004

Last Duty of the year. Missies and hits. Yeah right.

What can I say about today? I pulled for guard duty today. Therefore I’m doing the last duty of the year. Whoo Hoo!!!!!! Siao Boh. Yah lor. Of course considering I could have pulled for the 25th of the month which is Christmas as well as New Year Eve. Then again Another signaler, Paul, also known as 16-parang (si liu parang dao), helped me to do. Then again I got hit by news that I’ll might be doing the New Year’s Guard Duty as well…….. Oh My GOD !!!! Last duty of Year 2004 and First Duty of Year 2005 Steady lah. Cannot make it lah. Never Mind. On the day I knew which was today, I resolved to make a new resolution….HA HA HA HA HA. Will mention on the new year .

Time: 23:58:45

Siao Lah . Got timing one ok. Can wait and time this later transfer online. Cannot ah. Net here sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slowwwwwwww.

Time: 23:59:23

Oh yeah don’t forget.
Happy Birthday to Charlene for today is her birthday………..
(insert evil snicker) gonna be over…………HAHAHHHAHAH
Can get ready for countdown lah.

Time: 23:59:50

10………………………..
9…………………………
8…………………………
7…………………………
6…………………………
5…………………………
4…………………………
3…………………………
2…………………………
1…………………………


Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home