Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year!!!!!

Today the new year and I’m still doing my guard duty and yes I’m still continuing it but I was saved by a kind soul who decided that I would not be able to continue my duty the day after since I was scheduled to go outfield. This Kind soul unfortunately was suckered punch because It turned out I was delayed for one day…. Heh heh heh. This kind soul is Lim Zhi Guo who would like to call himself ninja but for the fact that he is full of scandals, hence his nick of scandal. Ha ha ha ha.

Fine I’m outfield and I’m being told that my bonus leave is approved and that I might be ‘promoted’ to Comcen which is considered in our area somewhat as a Jail. Damm.. Anyway I made my New year resolution to be a ‘bad guy’ since to be good guy is nearly impossible and I have decided it cannot be done. At least by me thus this resolution, which I think should be easy to keep. Lol.

Seems like there’s a lot of things to do but it doesn’t matter simply because, it means time not to think about things I’d rather do or rather be.

Thinking back, many things have happened and I have survived or lived thru it. What ever the case no matter be it a right choice, I’ll live right by it.

Kudos. And to better things tomorrow always……………………..cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home