Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Preposterous!!!!!

Now for the title, well it was because I felt cheated…….I mean come on a LAN shop that doesn’t support USB??? Worse off they can tell you to go try install the support yourself and then refuse to help you any more than that? Ridiculous piece of service I tell you. I finally managed to get my off and thinking that I could finally update my blog, and guess what happened? ……………….. Damm it turns out I couldn’t do so. Now I do guard duty the day I come back from off but that wasn’t so bad. What’s worse is they gave me a chance to come back from outfield to do…guard duty again…………..Marvelous. Fantastic. Simply great!!!! Just shoot me will ya.

This whole section will be a short burst rant and will be aimed at nothing but to fill up space and to vent some frustrations on things. Good news is I may be coming back in February to sweet sweet Singapore. Bad news is I may not but based on this who cares??

Next update if possible. I will get my damm blog updated. Llolololololololollol

Attempted middle finger representation failed……………………………………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home