Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine’s Day Buffer

I’m back in Brunei with the trees and the nasty, fascinating and unique animal & plant life. I went back to Singapore for a all too short period of 1 week or less. I’m happy that I went back. I visited my family and friends for Chinese New Year, Period of Leave : 08-14 of Feb. Yes it sucks to come back on Valentine’s day but then again since I seldom come out on that day anyway so it won’t affect me that much but I’d still like to rant about it. Lol.

What did I do in Sunny Singapore? Well for this time, not only did I go collect ‘Ang Baos’ but also went down to down town east and tried out the new them park (to me) Wild Wild Wet. Not many pretty gals in bikinis to see but there were some and to me most looked to young even the youths working there. Lol. Cannot Make it. Stay some time in Brunei get deprived already.

Now there are some things that hurt me and that’s knowing when I inadvertently unwittingly walked into a brewing cold war. Now I admit I love being a fence sitter because then I wouldn’t have to show or give face in either side. Face it I’m a coward and with a good reason in my humble opinion. In this instance I’m on a side, only difference I didn’t choose it but was instead chosen for this side. It is this thoughtless piece of action that got me upset and a little more than just disappointed. I met friends and I didn’t get an acknowledgement or even a decent attempt at a conversation. I mean, did I do wrong in coming back? This is utter bullshit.

That aside I’m still glad I came back and the truth is I’m not too sure when I’ll be coming back ‘cause I’m looking to get a driving license here. It’s cheaper but I may not be able to come back to sweet Singapore any time soon. Let’s see how it goes then. Oh yeah………………..I hate coming back on V-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home